Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
“Site” means the francoleone.com online shopping platform owned and operated by Franco Leome Shoes Pvt. Ltd, which provides a venue to the users of francoleone.com to buy footwear listed / displayed at Francoleone Shopping by the Seller.
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the offer for sale of the Vendor / Seller products, through ‘francoleone.com shopping' by placing its order on this Site.
“ FLS ” means Franco Leome shoes Pvt. Ltd.
The agreement between you and FLS is subject to the following terms and conditions :-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of FLS you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
5. FLS is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
6. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. FLS, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its Sellers or third parties.
7. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
8. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. FLS will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
9. FLS is not responsible for non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply
10. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
11. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment/COD(Cash on Delivery)confirmed against the order placed with FLS.. FLS shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of FLS.
12. The User agrees to use the services provided by FLS, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
13. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. FLS reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), FLS has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this wesite, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
14. Cancellation, on user’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
15. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THROUGH THIS SITE, TIL MERELY ACTS AS A FACILITATOR, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICES TO THE USERS. FLS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, BUT SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE USER FULLEST SATISFACTION.
TIL SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND FLS’S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id.
User are responsible for the security of User’s password and for all transactions undertaken using User’s password through our service. User confirm that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site. FLS will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of user’s ID/password/credit card number/account details number.
The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify FLS of any unauthorized use of the user's password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. FLS shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this requirement.
The User also agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or FLS has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FLS shall have a right to suspend or terminate User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
The User agrees that FLS may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or government agencies, etc
FLS reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and User’s use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site.
FLS shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
This agreement and each terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.